Flying FORKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flying FORKS

Fairfield Ohio Radio Kontrol Society AMA Chapter 501, IMAA Chapter 207

You are not connected. Please login or register

Frequency issues

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Frequency issues Empty Frequency issues Sat May 03, 2008 10:27 am

joeg

joeg

As some of you know there is speculation that we are receiving interference in the upper part of the 72mhz band at the field. We had six "episodes" on the last race day that may or may not have been cause by interference or other radio issues. I'm still not sure if my crash was radio or pilot induced.

I have been in touch with Bob Brown, our District II AMA Vice President and District III has a frequency analyzer for the use of it's clubs. It is on it's way. We have two weeks to use it and then need to return it to him. I'll let everyoner know when it arrives.

Joe

2Frequency issues Empty Re: Frequency issues Sat May 03, 2008 1:37 pm

Trailertrash

Thanks Joe.
Mike

3Frequency issues Empty Re: Frequency issues Thu May 08, 2008 5:34 pm

joeg

joeg

The frequency analyzer has arrived. We may use it for two weeks before I have to send it back. If anyone wants to do anything with it before this weekend it is here at the store.

I want to use it during the May contest to monitor the 72 mhz band but we can use it as much as we need to. The return date is no later than May 22.

It uses a nine volt battery and seems pretty simple to operate. If someone is going flying and wants to, feel free to try it out.

Joe

4Frequency issues Empty Re: Frequency issues Thu May 08, 2008 5:49 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Sounds, good.

I got to get something ready to fly first Rolling Eyes

https://cethomas.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum