Flying FORKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flying FORKS

Fairfield Ohio Radio Kontrol Society AMA Chapter 501, IMAA Chapter 207

You are not connected. Please login or register

Futaba 10C

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Futaba 10C Empty Futaba 10C Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:41 pm

joeg

joeg

There was some talk at Vinton County Airport this past weekend about the new 10 chnnel that Futaba is coming out with this month.

10 channels with pretty much everything the 9c has plus 2.4 ghz. No servos for $599.

Here's the blurb from the Futaba website. You can swap modules and use your old 72 mhz receivers.

10-Channel 2.4GHz Computer System

The 2.4GHz system that offers the impossible: Pro-level features at a sport-system price.

Some people feel that a 2.4GHz system with a built-in module will always offer better response than a modular system. Nothing could be further from the truth.

The 10C is a modular system, yet offers response superior to most “dedicated” systems. Why? Because response doesn’t depend on whether your module is built-in or modular. It depends on whether your signal starts in analog or digital form.

Converting a signal from analog to digital form requires processing time — what you experience as lag. The 10C, on the other hand, was designed with a totally digital data stream. The signal starts digital and stays digital. Since no additional processing is needed, there’s no lag, either — just virtually instantaneous, real-time response.

And because the 10C is modular, you can use the TM-10 module to fly 2.4GHz-equipped aircraft…or replace it with a 50 or 72MHz module, and fly existing models without added equipment or expense.

Just wanted to post this info. I think I can save a significant amount of money on these if we order them together through Slaters. I need to have at least three to order. I'm working with the rep from G. Planes and it sounds pretty good.

Joe

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum